Susan Wright, CLU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, ADPA, CITRMS, CIPA is the founder, owner, and sole ghostwriter for Insurance Promotion Services. She has more than 27 years of experience in the insurance and financial services industry, where she has focused on creating content such as training materials, continuing education courses, and full-length books.
She has held insurance and securities licenses, and earned 11 industry professional designations, including the:
- CLU – Chartered Life Underwriter
- ChFC – Chartered Financial Consultant
- RHU – Registered Health Underwriter
- REBC – Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- ADPA – Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor
- CLTC – Certified in Long-Term Care
- CSA – Certified Senior Advisor
- CSS – Certified Seniors Specialist in Real Estate
- CCFC – Certified Cash Flow Consultant
- CITRMS – Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- CIPA – Certified Identity Protection Advisor
Susan has also earned an MBA from St. Louis University, and a BA from Michigan State University.
Her specialty is in authoring books for insurance and financial professionals – a process that can provide advisors with expert status and increased credibility in their market, which can significantly shorten the overall sales process.
Insurance Promotion Services has worked with insurance and financial services clients in the U.S. and worldwide. Some of our clients include:
- VOYA Financial
- Annuity Think Tank
- World Financial Group
- Fisher Investments
- United Advisory Group
- PosiRank, LLC
- 65 Inc.
- First Choice Prelicensing Training & CE, Inc.
- CE Units
- Tom Hegna
- Insurance Insight Group
- Atlantic Financial
- The Kennion Group
How much is attracting your ideal customers worth to you?